Did you miss those days where everyone played half-life online modes and battled in quake lobbies? Well, Galactic Force takes us back to those days while being a free browser game. In this first-person shooter, you can team up with your friends to fight people online or just have a nice friendly match between buddies.
Let us look at all the features and different play styles Galactic Force offers.
What are the features of Galactic Force?
In Galactic Force, we get to pick our hero as well as the skins of his weapons.
- There are online lobbies you can join but you can also just create your lobby.
- There are 8 different game modes, we will be talking about these modes in detail in the next section.
- The game offers 3 different maps/levels. While these maps are all designed differently with their own strategy opportunities, you can also turn on the “Night mode” for a darker atmosphere and a little extra challenge.
- It can be played with up to 20 Players.
There are 3 different heroes/characters to choose from. Fighter, Tank, and Sniper.
- Fighter has a rifle and a knife, his ability is sliding which offers extra movement opportunities.
- Tank has a shotgun and a knife, his ability is a shield for blocking off damage. He also extra 50 extra armor.
- Sniper has a sniper rifle, a pistol, and a knife. His ability is regeneration which helps with healing between fights.
How to Play Galactic Force
You aim with the mouse and shoot with the left mouse button.
The right mouse button zooms in and helps with aiming. Press shift to use your ability. Press R to reload your gun. Your ammo and health are displayed at the bottom right corner of the screen. If your health falls below zero you die.
Different Game Modes in Galactic Force
Let us look at all the different game modes in this free-to-play online first-person shooter.
Doom Death Match (Doom DM): This mode is exactly what you think it is. It’s a fast-paced doom-style game mode in which there are no teams, just chaos. You pick your class as you enter the lobby and then the mayhem begins.
Battle Royale: The game leaves all the players on the map, everyone picks a class. It’s every man for themselves. The goal is to fight bravely and remain as the last person standing.
Deathmatch (DM): The goal is to get the most kills, the first player to get enough kills for victory wins. There are no teams in this mode.
Team Deathmatch (TDM): Exactly like the DM mod but there are teams.
The Arcade modes are the replicas of the normal versions of these modes.
Can you keep playing Galactic Force after dying?
In some game modes yes. There’s a respawn timer, however.
Does your progress save when you quit Water Flow?
Yes. Your levels and guns saved.
Can I play Galactic Force with friends privately?
Yes. You can create a private lobby for just you and your friends.