An online realistic and great driving game should be defined as Highway Traffic. Because in this game you can find anything you want from a driving game, cars.
Blow Of Some Steam Online by Driving on the Highway: Most people take their car and go for a driving to blow of some steam. Especially rainy nights are better if you are in a depressive mood. You play a sad song and try to make it better. But you can’t go faster as you desire. Because you live only once, folks.
But our legendary Highway Traffic game is not like this. In this game, you can release the traffic monster inside you. Nobody will be harmed, and you will not be got injured. The great engine sound is a plus, too. Let’s see.
Basics of Highway Traffic:
Let’s see how do you play Highway Traffic and what are the game modes of it?
- Highway Traffic is the game that you can drive cars however you want to drive.
- You can take points and improve your car in accordance with your points. Also, you can use different and faster cars.
- There are four different game modes you can play.
- You can use “W, A, S, D” to move your car. Space to brake.
- One Way: All the lanes of the traffic goes on in the same way. This is lame.
- Two Way: A more realistic experience of highways. You can be a traffic monster.
- Time Attack: You can challenge yourself and obtain more points.
- Time Bomb: The only enemy is the time in this game mode. You should drive your car like the four horsemen of the apocalypse are chasing you. Time is very limited.
Highway Traffic Walkthrough
Gimme Fuel, Gimme Fire, give me that which I desire. A walkthrough:
Let’s make a Walkthrough of this realistic and fun driving game. You will be our guest on this amazing journey. Watch your step and take on your belts.
- When we open the game, we see a car selection menu. The only car we have a Russian style hatchback. We paint it black before we start the game. Man, we are not a taxi driver. Black is cooler.
- To start the game, we click on the green next button in the bottom left corner.
- The game shows us a mode selection menu. There is “One Way, Two Way, Time Attack, and Speed Bomb”. We click on the “one-way” button.
- There are three options for the road. They are “sunny, night, and rainy.” As a moody person, we select rainily.
- We step on the gas hardly. The car starts to move and accelerate. Unfortunately, this is not a fast car we expect. The Russian dudes don’t drive fast, obviously.
- There is a line of cars that trying to get through. We act like a snake. They are slower we are fast. We rule the roads.
- The busses make lane violations all the time without using their signals. Obviously, they are trying to force us to make mistakes.