There are bunches of games that are based on a war of all against all. It seems like war is a thing that is contained in our DNA. Why people have a secret desire for war and domination? No one knows.
Today we will be presenting an io game that is based on a relevant scenario of that. Angry Snakes is a game that takes place with snakes. You try to grow more and more to rival the other snakes.
Basics of Angry Snakes:
While you are playing this game, you will be literally in a pit with a lot of snakes. So, you might be needed a guide. Here are the basics.
- Angry Snakes is an io game that includes an eternal war of all against all in the framework of the snakes.
- The character you control is a snake. Your goal in this game is to become the biggest and tallest snake on the map.
- You control your snake with your mouse. When you click on the left click, your snake goes faster but it loses weight. So, use this wisely and in the case of an emergency.
- To become bigger, you should eat the glowing particles on the map.
- If you collect a shield. This shield will be protecting you from the others. If they touch you, they die.
- You can loot the legacy of the dead ones. This is a pretty fast way to grow. So, follow the bigger snakes to ambush them.
Angry Snakes Walkthrough
We are diving into a pit with snakes. Any volunteers?
Let’s make a walkthrough of this weird game. How do we play? Come on in!
- When we open the game with the help of our web browser, there is an angry red snake on the screen. On that screen, there is a text area to enter our snake’s name. We name our snake John Stuart Mill. This is the coolest name ever.
- The yellow button below the text area is to start the game. Before starting the game, we decide to customize our snake by changing its color. To change the color, we click on the blue button there. We select the aqua color for our snake. Let’s start!
- There are lots of snakes there. It seems like we are literally in a snake pit. We start to eat those particles that glow to become bigger. In a pit with snakes, the bigger is always wins, you know.
- But when we trying to become bigger, the other snakes don’t let us survive. They kill us twice. Aw, man!
- As we spawn again, we find a shield. We take two of the biggest snakes on the map with the help of this shield. The shield protects us from them. When they die, we have the right to loot their legacy. This is the natural law against the past rulers.
- We die with our honor.