Probably you know the TV show, ninja warrior. People are jumping and climbing. They prove their flexibility and courage. A real man should be fearless, right? Have you ever played the legendary 2D stickman platform games? What? A true gamer should be played at least once in this kind of game. Why? You will be able to see that the games are not just about god-tier graphics. They have a soul to understand.
Vex5 is one of these old-school legendary games. You control a sneaky ninja stickman. Your aim is to arrive at the end of the map. You will be facing several obstacles. A true man should be getting over ‘em all. Don’t get killed, get shredded, get popped. Don’t be a victim of a buzzkill.
How to Play Vex5?
- Vex5 is an old school 2D platform adventure game. Your control a stickman. The effects are so impressive for that kind of game.
- You can use “W, A, S, D” or the arrows on your keyboard to move the character.
- Space is the key to jumping.
- You can use your mouse cursor to look around different places on the map.
- To find the direction follow the light red arrows that appear on your screen.
- Avoid the red whipsaws and the thorns in the game. They are the obstacles you need to get over.
- When you fall, if you touch any ground, your character will be grabbing the surface or slowly sliding on it if your character cannot find somewhere to slide. You can go upward while you are sliding or grabbing some surface by jumping.
- If you click “S” or the down arrow while you are running, you will be sliding a bit.
Vex5 Walkthrough: Obstacles Can’t Stop Us! Let’s Sneak In
- After watched the ads, we get into the game. The start menu is pretty impressive. The background of the game has polka dot squares with Saxon blue. The sense of depth is enormous. When we press any button in the game, we achieve the level menu. Our character moves, we can jump, etc. But this is just the level select screen.
- When we lean by pressing “S” the game takes us to the level menu. We get over the red thorns by jumping above them. We should climb upwards but there is no ladder or something. We jump side by side. As we mentioned, this game pretty much reminds us of Ninja Warrior.
- To jump side by side we first press “w” to jump and “d” to grab the wall on our right. After that, we jump again by “w” and press “a” to be able to get the left. Finally, we are up but still in the level select menu.
- We go to the red zone called Act 1. This is the place to start the game. When we lean, the first level starts.
- We shouldn’t touch anything red. We get over the mobile whipsaw at first. We watch our every step after we jump. Because hidden thorns are everywhere.
- The game goes on. You should just follow the instructions on the screen to play.