Play this awesome Buddy Toss game to toss your best friend to the moon. You can’t imagine a cooler game than this.
What is the greatest responsibility of a bro to another bro? Well, it is complicated but if one of the bros are muscular than the other, the muscular bro has a right to toss his bro, true story. Imagine you are so powerful that you can toss your bro to the moon. It is brosome, right?
Actually, there is a game that truly proper for our sacred book, Bro Code. It is Buddy Toss, my friend. In this game, you can toss your bro till the moon and the galaxies if you good enough. By the way, this could be a great party game if you get bored at a party. Let’s compete, fellas!
Basics of Buddy Toss:
Even if the rules of the game seem obvious, we should explain it better. So, you can play the game better and toss your bro further.
- Buddy Toss is a hyper-casual game that you can toss your friend to the sky.
- Your character is a strong and muscular wrestler. Your goal is to toss your friend wherever you can.
- To toss your friend more, just toss him again. To hold it? Nah, mate, there is no such thing. We die like real men.
- To toss your friend use your left click. Each time you toss, your friend goes further, and it becomes harder to toss him again.
- When your friend falls, the game is over.
Let’s make our best friend an astronaut. A walkthrough
As we explained above this text, this is the most brosome game ever. We think we need to clarify how do we toss our bro till space.
Let’s join us in this walkthrough.
- We enter the game. There is a cool mate. Probably he is a wrestler. The helmet of it looks like the helmet of Rey Mysterio. There is a red button flashing over his head. We decide to be a part of this amazing game by clicking this red play button.
- The game tells us the whole logic behind the question of how to play. Who cares? Not us. Today, we will be tossing our little fella towards the sky. Let’s do this.
- We click on the screen to start the game.
- Our blonde fella falls from the sky. When he comes right to the place of our arms we click again. He rises and he falls again. With every click of us, he rises more.
- We send our buddy to the moon, but each time game becomes harder. To give the feeling of fall, the camera approaches and become distant. As the friend goes further, this transition becomes faster. So, we should be more concentrated to play the game.
- When our friend goes beyond the moon, he falls but we can’t toss him again. What a shame! We clearly have broken the sacred bro code. Oh, sweet god, show us mercy in hell!