Kids Math: We Are Turning Math into An Exciting Competition
Math is not the favorite class of most children. Even if there are several serious problems behind this issue, some children can get over the math easily. Gamification makes most things enjoyable, even math my friends! Gather around your best friends in your neighborhood. Of course, you can watch your favorite twitch streamer. But you can create a Kids Math league with your friends from your school to be in competition with them.
Everybody loves to be a winner, no one wants to be a loser. Also, by playing this game, you will not be working from the book like a nerd. Only the legends improve their ability to math on their computer. Make your legendary move and create that league.
Basics of Kids Math
- The game is a mathematical game for the level of a child. The equations you will be facing are basic level math questions.
- The main challenge is achieving enough speed and attention level. You can find the answers easily but if you can’t answer on time or the wrong integer, you will be losing.
- There is a time bar, and it is declining every second. To avoid the end of it, you should be answering the questions fast and truly. If you answer a question wrong, your time bar will be decreased suddenly.
- The game continues till the time is over. You can use this game to challenge your friends at your school.
Kids Math Game Walkthrough
We will see what we have about digits. A walkthrough:
- When the data flow in our internet connection makes us enter the website, we see a light blue background. There is a text “best” and a digit near it. Its function is to show our high score in the game. If you will be playing the game with your friends, It will be evidence of your victory. There are two yellow buttons there, too. Their role is to provide the open and off function of the music and the sound effects.
- To start the game, we click the blue play button.
- The first questions are the basic and not tricky ones like "5 + 3 =? ", "8 – 1 =?". The options are quite expectable. After a while, we see the trick questions like " -5 : 5 = ? ". The options are the following "-1", "1", "5". In a shortage of time, one can easily do mistakes.
- Our bar is tiny because my notification on phone distracts my attention. Aw, man! We do a mistake on the question "5 + 4". The answer is totally not "1".
- Our high score is 120. It is not easy to play this game while trying to describe it, folks.
If you are a kid, you can play this game to make exercises about math. Also, it can be a great family activity. If you are not a kid, this game can be a great party game in the deeper time period of the party.