What is the most relaxing activity in the world? Tearing of something, of course. What is the second one? Cutting something, folks.
Cut it Puzzles is an online free puzzle game that you can blow off some steam by using your web browser. What do you do in that game? Well, it isn’t rocket science. The only thing you do is cutting off the objects in accordance with the game’s desire. Come on! Let’s roll!
Basics of Cut it Puzzles:
You can learn the basic facts about Cut it Puzzles in the text below.
- Cut it Puzzles is a hyper-casual puzzle game that you cut the objects to pass the level. The goal is to collect the smile icons near that object.
- To cut an object click on the screen and drag it towards the direction you want to cut the object.
- Once you cut the object, its part will be dropping in accordance with the supreme law code of physics. This law is also known as gravity.
- You should collect all the smile icons on the screen to pass the level.
- If you are not able to collect all the smile icons, you fail.
A Walkthrough on Cut it Puzzles:
Let’s make a walkthrough on Cut it Puzzles. What is this game about? Let’s see.
- As we open the game, we see a level selection menu. When we click on the play yellow button on the screen we go.
- The game gives us a few instructions, we pass them by clicking the button called “got it”.
- First, we cut across the first object. This was the first level.
- We click on the blue button to go further.
- We chop a circle vertically.
- In the next level, there is a polygon like a wire. We cut it vertically. In that way, we collect all the smiles there.
- The next level is a bit harder. There are a solid polygon and a smile on its right. We start to cut the object from left to right by crossing it downwards. Gotcha! We collect that smile, too. Man, we rule that game.
- You can continue. We stop here.
How can I get more points when I end the levels of Cut it Puzzles?
You should use fewer moves. In that way, you are able to get more points in this free online puzzle game.
Are Levels on Cut it Puzzles hard and annoying?
Of course, they are not. In this free hyper-casual puzzle game, you play the game for blowing off some steam, not to get annoyed.
Can I play Cut it Puzzles on my mobile devices?
Yes, you can play this free puzzle game on your mobile devices like Android or iOS. Also, you don’t need to download the game.