Hi fellas! Do you miss the old Atari games? Here is a free retro game for you that will satisfy your longing. We present you with a classic game but in a modernized version. Protect your cities and spend your rockets wisely. Takedown all the rockets in rival and save the day. Collect all the points and be the best! Shall we start?
Let’s Fire Your Rockets in Atari Missile Command
Before you start the game, read all the following to comprehend the critical points about the game. Then, start the game whenever you are ready!
- First of all, click the page and start the game. On the black screen, you will see a bunch of rockets is coming towards you. At the bottom of the page, you will see six cities you will have to protect from the rockets coming. Also, you can see the bazookas and the rockets under them as your ammunition.
- As you click on the opponent rockets your rockets will be fired and destroy them. You should avoid clicking on the line which is back on the rockets; otherwise, your rockets will be wasted.
- The opponent rockets are aiming at your cities and ammunition, so you should be attacking them to protect your belongings. Even one rocket touches your bazooka, you will lose all of your ammunition. The same thing goes for the cities.
- As you shoot the opponent rockets you will collect points. Sometimes, you will see a plane passing through the rockets, if you shoot it you will also gain points. In the end, if you maintain your cities and rockets, you will gain 100 points for each city and 5 points for each rocket. You can always see your score at the top of the page.
- According to which level you are in, the points you are collecting will be multiplied by the number of the level. You can see it on the right of the scoreboard.
- Every 10.000 points you will gain an extra city. If you lose all of your cities, you will be failed in the game. At the end of the game, you can save your game with 3-letter codes.
Frequently Asked Questions About Atari Missile Command
Here are the answered faqs about Atari Missile Command for you. You can review them and clear your way of the game!
What if I lose all of my ammunition?
The game will not be over but you may hope for the opponent rockets would not hit all of your cities.
Can I play Atari Missile Command with my friends?
No, it is a single-player game. It is a game for competing with yourself.
Are my scores saved?
Yes, they are! You can look after the games and see your best scores.Frequently Asked Questions About Atari Missile Command