Did you get bored with history classes? Come here, our topic is history again but it is not boring, we swear. Imagine our glorious and legal Jul Caesar with a cigarette. It is fun!
- We start the game and start to laugh at the same time. There are two Julius Caesars and one of them smoking a cigarette. Well, that’s a difference. We report to the game. Being a truth-teller is not a good thing but, you know, in this game our duty is this.
- Our Caesar’s crown made of olive branches looks a little weird. It seems like the game changed the way of their leaves. This difference has not escaped from our eagle vision.
- There is a bad feeling about the sketches behind Caesar’s neck. They seem like they are not the same. But they should be the same. So, we click the parallel lines behind Caesar’s neck. Bingo! That’s a difference.
- There is something unfamiliar with Caesar’s eyes. When we click there, the game handles it. But we leave there the game.
- You should be continuing the game for us. All of these people were the kings. You are glorifying them by remembering them. We guess all of them are resting in peace. Why? History remembers them. History was written for them.